De la: Office Euroinsol <[email protected]>
Dată: 17 august 2016, 14:21:30 EEST
Către: Adrian MUNTEANU - Euroinsol <[email protected]>, Laura GILCEVESCU <[email protected]>, Alexandru Scarlat - EUROINSOL <[email protected]>
Ci: Remus BORZA <[email protected]>
Subiect: FW: Today's meeting in Bucharest
From: Glinka-Mizielinska Magdalena [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 17 august 2016 14:17
To: Remus BORZA
Cc: Dec Boleslaw; Urbanowski Witold; Tybura Maciej; Krol Artur; Lapadat Constantin; [email protected]; Osuchowski Artur; [email protected]; Laura GILCEVESCU
Subject: FW: Today's meeting in Bucharest
Dear Mr. Borza,
Thank you for your yesterday’s e-mail.
We are looking forward to the end of the negotiation and to contract signing.
We are ready to sign long-term, 10 years contract for steam supply that will boost creditworthiness of CET, based on the before mentioned assumptions:
• Fix price till the end of 2018,
• Contract termination not possible till 31st March 2018,
• Steam volumes within +10/-30% corridor according to CSR discretion
• Contract termination possible starting on 1st April 2018, with the notice period of 9 months,
• Negotiations concerning supplies in years 2019-2026 starts in 2018, including the price formula,
• In case both parties do not achieve compromise in respect of commercial conditions for 2019-2026 period, the contract is automatically terminated at the end of 2018
As of the price for steam, we would like to offer you 3 options:
- prices for steam 6 & 13 ata = 106 Ron/Gcal and prices for steam 35 ata = 108 Ron/Gcal
- debt return 4,4 Million EUR – earliest possible date for payment of old debts is end of 2016
We recommend this option, as those prices was communicated by you during yesterday’s hearing Valcea’s court.
- prices for steam 6 & 13 ata = 106 Ron/Gcal and prices for steam 35 ata = 109 Ron/Gcal
- debt return 4,4 Million EUR till the end of 2017
- prices for steam 6 & 13 ata = 106 Ron/Gcal and prices for steam 35 ata = 110 Ron/Gcal
- debt return 4,4 Million EUR till the end of 2018, as accepted by you on our term sheet
All prices given includes the CO2 certificates.
We hope that you will be able to accept one the options purposed above and treat it as a final concession, as all of them are very close to what you’ve been declared during yesterdays’ hearing session at Valcea’s court.
We still hope there is a chance to continue our cooperation in future and at the same time avoid economy disaster in Valcea region.
We stand ready to sign a contract on said terms immediately at any given moment. However, we are not able to come to CET Govora's headquarters on 17th August, due to the prosaic reasons. On our behalf a contract could be signed by representatives of our operation branch office in Govora – CSR.
We strongly believe that this is a beginning of a prosperous cooperation with CET Govora, as our historical and strategic partner in Romania.
CPO, Head of Procurement Section